Episode 13 – Brexit Talk with Richard Young
We are around 1 month before the BREXIT planned on March 29th, 2019 and I asked Richard Young, Technical Director at Sensus Group located in the UK to talk to us about this situation.
Richard will provide to the Medical Device Industry affected by the Brexit situation some pieces of advice. What would they do in case they have done nothing due to Brexit? Which Notified Body to select? Will there be any disruption of products?
He answered all my questions and you can feel it’s really difficult for him also as there are so many unknowns.
Richard had more than 25 years’ experience in senior Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs roles in a diverse range of Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) companies.
Having traveled the world honing his expertise and gaining an extensive range of industry contacts, Richard now feels he can independently offer a truly innovative range of services – all designed with you in mind. His goal is to provide you with exactly what you need, quickly and effectively.
- Richard Young LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/richardmjyoung
- Sensus Group: www.sensus-group.com
- UK Draft legislation: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2019/9780111179260/contents
- European Commission (Brexit): https://ec.europa.eu/commission/brexit-negotiations_en
- BSI certificate transfer: https://www.bsigroup.com/en-GB/medical-devices/our-services/transfer-to-bsi/