Let’s introduce you to our eQMS SmartEye with Anindya Mookerjea
Big news, with my partners we have developed an eQMS called SmartEye!!! and we wanted to share with you why an eQMS is needed. For that, I have invited Anindya Mookerjea the CEO of SCube Technologies. We will talk about eQMS solutions and how the idea of SmartEye came. I was part of the development of certain modules and this is really satisfying to see that auditors or customers like them. Don’t forget to ask for a demo.
Who is Anindya Mookerjea?
Anindya is the founder and CEO of S-Cube Technologies. He has over 20 years of experience in the medical device & Software industry. Experienced in taking medical device concepts through design & development, regulatory submission, and to market. Expert in the design, development, and implementation of FDA/ISO compliant quality management systems for Medical devices & Software medical devices. Industry expert in Agile methodology implementation for Software medical devices. Strong background in testing Software medical devices. The brainchild of SmartEye product.
Who is Monir El Azzouzi?
Monir El Azzouzi is a Medical Device Expert specializing in Quality and Regulatory Affairs. After working for many years with big Healthcare companies, particularly Johnson and Johnson, he decided to create EasyMedicalDevice.com to help people better understand the Medical Device Regulations all over the world. He now created the consulting firm Easy Medical Device GmbH and developed many ways to deliver knowledge through Videos, podcasts, online courses…
Links from the Video
- Anindya Mookerjea Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anindya-mookerjea-6b5367209/
- SCube Technologies website: https://scube-technologies.com/
- SCube Technologies Linkedin Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/scube-technologies/
- Twitter account: https://twitter.com/scubetechno
- Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/i.scubetechnologies
- Article Medical Device development: https://easymedicaldevice.com/medical-device-development/