Medtech Europe Forum interviews (MDR, EUDAMED, CER & MECOMED)
During my visit to the Medtech Europe Forum in Barcelona in May 2022, I had the chance to interview key people in the industry. I am sharing these interviews:
- Fabien Roy is sharing with us his experience as a lawyer with Notified Bodies.
- Peter O’Blenis has introduced me to his software Distiller SR and I had the chance to get a DEMO which was really great
- Ronald Boumans explained to me the possible opportunity that can carry EUDAMED for industries
- Inna and Rana from Mecomed were also at the conference which was the occasion to get introduced to this organization equivalent to Medtech Europe but in the Middle East.
All the LinkedIn links are below.
Who is Monir El Azzouzi?
Monir El Azzouzi is a Medical Device Expert specializing in Quality and Regulatory Affairs. After working for many years with big healthcare companies, particularly Johnson and Johnson, he decided to create EasyMedicalDevice.com to help people better understand the Medical Device Regulations worldwide. He now created the consulting firm Easy Medical Device GmbH and developed many ways to deliver knowledge through Videos, podcasts, online courses… Monir is also a partner with the project Scube Smarteye which developed an eQMS specific for the Medical Device industry. Check the link below.
- Medtech Europe: https://www.medtecheurope.org/
- Fabien Roy: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabien-roy-83b55021/
- Peter O’Blenis: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peteroblenis/
- Ronald Boumans: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronald-boumans-34790055/
- Rana Chalhoub: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rana-chalhoub-8a391214/
- Inna Nadelwais: https://www.linkedin.com/in/inna-nadelwais/
- Scube Smarteye: https://scube-technologies.com/