Episode 23- TOP 10 criteria to select a CRO with Alethea Wieland
Alethea Wieland, President of Clinical Research Strategies will tell us what are the most important criteria to select a good CRO for your clinical trial project. This is critical to be able to get the right result and avoid losing money. There are so many elements to look at that Alethea will really go in detail on each aspect and provide good examples. So before to start the selection of your Clinical Research Organization, you need to listen to that. And if you want to get a pdf summary of the TOP 10 criteria to select a CRO that Alethea co-authored with Concetta Dudley, then look the link at the bottom.
If you like this show, please don’t forget to subscribe so you are notified when a new episode is released and if you can also provide me with a review, this would make my day.
- iTunes Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/fr/podcast/medical-device-made-easy-podcast/id1447060380
- Spotify: https://www.spotify.com/
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=343133&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: http://tun.in/pjgym
- Google Podcast: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLmZlZWRidXJuZXIuY29tL01lZGljYWxEZXZpY2VNYWRlRWFzeVBvZGNhc3Q%3D
Who is Alethea Wieland
Alethea Wieland is Founder and President of Clinical Research Strategies, LLC, an executive-level management consulting firm and contract research organization for the life science industry established in 2011.
Her focus is on offering agile, flexible staffing models for clinical trial resourcing; training and managing resilient, high-performing clinical operations teams using human-centered design techniques; and, mitigating risks of clinical trials by facilitating the best Sponsor-CRO partnerships who practice accountability, compliance, and transparency.
She is an advocate of strong contractual arrangements, and frequently meeting with regulators and numerous stakeholders which results in a win-win mindset. Learn more by connecting with her on LinkedIn, and by visiting her website at www.clinicalresearchstrategies.com.
- Clinical Research Strategies: https://www.clinicalresearchstrategies.com
- Alethea Wieland Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alethea
- Alethea Wieland Twitter: https://twitter.com/alethea_wieland
- Episode 22: Clinical Trials with Alethea Wieland: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/22
- TOP 10 Criteria to select a CRO: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Sponsors-Top-10-Checklist-for-Selecting-a-CRO-31Mar2019.pdf