What is the situation regarding digitalization in Medtech?
Don’t miss this panel discussion that happened during the MEDXD in Berlin (26 and 27 September). Medical Device companies are moving to digitalize their processes and MDKU association did create the MEDXD conference where the discussions from multiple companies helped to understand the status.
Monir El Azzouzi moderated this panel and asked questions following the presentation that were provided.
This panel discussion was composed of
- Karim Djamshidi
- Denise Wocko
- Head of Global Client Portfolio Management, RQM+
- Sarah Haake-Schäfer
- Head of Quality Management, Regulatory & Clinical Affairs, Carl Zeiss Vision https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-h-981a94226/
- Markus Pöttker
- PMS Lead – Safety & Surveillance, Smith + Nephew, https://www.linkedin.com/in/markuspoettker/
- Sarah Panten
- Managing Partner / Strategic Business & Product Development, avasis
Who is Monir El Azzouzi?
Monir El Azzouzi is the founder and CEO of Easy Medical Device a Consulting firm that is supporting Medical Device manufacturers for any Quality and Regulatory affairs activities all over the world. Monir can help you to create your Quality Management System, Technical Documentation or he can also take care of your Clinical Evaluation, Clinical Investigation through his team or partners. Easy Medical Device can also become your Authorized Representative and Independent Importer Service provider for EU, UK and Switzerland.
Monir has around 16 years of experience within the Medical Device industry working for small businesses and also big corporate companies. He has now supported around 100 clients to remain compliant on the market. His passion to the Medical Device filed pushed him to create educative contents like, blog, podcast, YouTube videos, LinkedIn Lives where he invites guests who are sharing educative information to his audience. Visit easymedicaldevice.com to know more.
- MEDXD link: https://medtechx.digital/
Social Media to follow
- Monir El Azzouzi Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/melazzouzi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/elazzouzim
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/easymedicaldevice
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/easymedicaldevice