Better to be a Consultant or a Full-time employee? [Lifescience industry]
Let’s describe to you the life of a Healthcare industry consultant with Smahan Toughrai.
Within this episode, we will ask the question like:
- Why would we choose a consultant job?
- Should people have a certain skill to be a good consultant?
- Is the salary a good motivation to be a consultant?
- Is it better to work for a small company or a multinational?
If you also have a good or bad experience as a consultant, don’t hesitate to share that with us on the comments.
Who is Smahan Toughrai?
Smahan Toughraï is a senior consultant at Techfirm, currently working as a quality engineer for a major client in the pharmaceutical industry. Prior to that role, she has been active as an engineering consultant in the life sciences industry (pharma, biotech, hospitals) for the last 6 years at various clients all over Switzerland. Her expertise mainly consists in commissioning/qualification of equipment, cleaning, and process validation, as well as quality and compliance. Smahan has a background in chemistry and chemical engineering graduated from CPE-Lyon (France) and the University of Basel (Switzerland).
Who is Monir El Azzouzi?
Monir El Azzouzi is a Medical Device Expert specialized in Quality and Regulatory Affairs. After working for many years with big Healthcare companies and particularly Johnson and Johnson, he decided to create EasyMedicalDevice.com to help people have a better understanding of the Medical Device Regulations all over the world. He now created the consulting firm Easy Medical Device GmbH and developed many ways to deliver knowledge through Videos, podcasts, Online courses…
- Smahan Toughrai LinkedIn Profile: https://youtu.be/ZrvfoOaSP8s
- Techfirm Website: https://www.techfirm.ch/en/home-en/
- Techfirm LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tech’firm/
The post Better to be a Consultant or a Full-time employee? [Lifescience industry] appeared first on Medical Device made Easy Podcast.