Episode 24 – Myths about consultants with Thomas McMann
On this episode, Thomas McMann from EPM Scientific who is in charge of the consultants and contractors recruitment in Switzerland will help us understand the difference between Full Time Employees (FTE), contractors and consultants.
He will also reveal to us the different myths that exist and we’ll discuss the reason people think about them. And you, for your Medical Device Regulation projects, have you hired a permanent employee, a contractor or a consultant. Please let me know on the comments and also the reason for that.
What is EPM SCientific
EPM Scientific is a global specialist recruitment company working exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert, we understand that the ongoing changes within the Pharmaceutical industry make the ability to attract and maintain industry-leading talent a key priority.
- Thomas McMann Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-mcmann-05540a10b/
- EPM Scientific website: www.epmscientific.com
- EPM Scientific Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/epm-scientific/
- EPM Scientific Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/EPMScientific
- EPM Scientific Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phaidoncareers/
- Episode Petra Ognjenovic: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/18
The post Episode 24 – Myths about consultants with Thomas McMann appeared first on Medical Device made Easy Podcast.