Episode 31 – First Regulatory Affairs Job with Karandeep Badwal
You decided to move to Regulatory Affairs, but you don’t know where to start. Then this is the right episode for you. Because I met with Karandeep Singh Badwal and he experienced the same situation.
Karandeep will describe 3 ways to approach Regulatory Affairs. He described that also on a Cheat Sheet that you can download here.
One important thing to summaries the discussion is for you to open a LinkedIn account and really connect with people. Don’t hesitate to contact me also, I would be happy to connect with you.
Who is Karandeep Badwal?
Mr. Karandeep Singh Badwal is a Regulatory and Quality Contractor specializing in medical devices, his educational background is an MSc Pharmaceutical Quality by Design, however, has worked almost exclusively within the medical devices industry from multinational companies to startups since his graduation.
Links from the episode
- Karandeep LinkedIn Profil: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karandeepbadwal/
- A cheat sheet of the episode: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Your-First-Job-In-Regulatory-Affairs.pdf
- Medical Device Webinars: https://school.easymedicaldevice.com/courses-2/
- Episode 21 – Master Regulatory Affairs: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/21
- Episode 10 – Understand MDSAP: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/10
- Episode 14 – Update MDR and IVDR: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/14
- TOPRA: https://www.topra.org/
- RAPS: https://raps.org
- Easy Medical Device Linkedin Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8667959
The post Episode 31 – First Regulatory Affairs Job with Karandeep Badwal appeared first on Medical Device made Easy Podcast.