Episode 6 – What are the 6 types of Medical Device Audits
On this Medical Device made Easy Podcast I will tell you what are the 6 types of Medical Device Audits that a Medical Device company can receive or perform.
Medical Device companies are receiving a lot of auditors and this can be a full time job. When you are a supplier of many Medical Device customers this can be worst.
So learn what are the different type of audits and also get some tips or anecdotes from my own experience.
To give you a teaser here are the 6 types:
- Notified Body
- National Authorities
- Internal Audit
- Supplier Audit
- Unannounced Audit
- Corporate Audit
I know you can maybe list more depending on your company or country and situation but these are the main one.
I have one Question for you:
How are you preparing for your AUDITS?
And share this podcast if you have some colleagues that want to learn more on Medical Device Regulation and Standards.
- Blog Article on Audit preparation: https://easymedicaldevice.com/medical-device-audit/
- Podcast Webpage: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/6
- MDSAP video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkbvdPJkz9g
- Video of the podcast: https://youtu.be/5xg7YW2iuXk
- Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/melazzouzi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/elazzouzim
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/easymedicaldevice
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/easymedicaldevice
- Facebook Group: https://easymedicaldevice.com/facebookgroup
Podcast Episode 6
Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel to see all new videos. And activate the bell to get notified.
Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/EasyMedicalDevice
The post Episode 6 – What are the 6 types of Medical Device Audits appeared first on Medical Device made Easy Podcast.