How to register your Device in Brazil with Tania Aprigliano? (ANVISA)
Are you considering Brazil as a country to register and distribute your Medical Devices? In this episode, we will give you all the information you need to make it easy for you and grow your business in this country.
Tania Aprigliano, will be my guest on this episode of the Medical Device made Easy Podcast and she will help us define what are the key steps you need to follow so ANVISA (Brazilian Agency) will authorize you to import your products to Brazil.
We will also discuss the advantage that you would have if you apply for MDSAP which means “Medical Device Single Audit Program”. This is a program that helps you to get certified to sell your products in 5 countries (USA, Brazil, Canada, Japan, Australia).
Who is Tania Aprigliano?
Professional with over 10 years of experience in product research and development, project management, technical documentation elaboration, and quality system implementation.
Acting in large multinational companies, in diversified segments as chemicals and medical devices.
- Tania Aprigliano LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/t%C3%A2nia-lobo-aprigliano-039672157/
- Blue Pipe Consultoria: https://www.bluepipeconsultoria.com/
- Presentation Brazil Registration: https://mailchi.mp/easymedicaldevice/brazil-registration
- ANVISA website: http://portal.anvisa.gov.br/medical-devices
- MDSAP article: https://easymedicaldevice.com/mdsap/
The post How to register your Device in Brazil with Tania Aprigliano? (ANVISA) appeared first on Medical Device made Easy Podcast.