We’ve reached episode 100 – What happened for the last 2 years?
We have reached Episode 100 and when I am looking back, I can see that there were a lot of things done. But instead of me telling you only my story, I have decided to invite some of my guests to tell us also their stories from the last 2 years.
So, I will introduce you 5 stories from 5 influencers in the Medical Device field.
- Erik Vollebregt – Partner at Axon Lawyers
- Bassil Akra – CEO and co-owner at QUNIQUE Group
- Stefan Bolleininger – CEO at Be-on-Quality
- Martin Witte – Sr. Director Business Development at TÜV SÜD
- Richard Houlihan – CEO at EUDAMED.EU
If you also want to share with us your highlight for the last 2 years, don’t hesitate to put that on the comments.
Who is Monir El Azzouzi?
Monir El Azzouzi is a Medical Device Expert specialized in Quality and Regulatory Affairs. After working for many years with big Healthcare company and particularly Johnson and Johnson, he decided to create EasyMedicalDevice.com to help people have a better understanding of the Medical Device Regulations all over the world. He now created the consulting firm Easy Medical Device GmbH and developed many ways to deliver knowledge through Videos, Podcast, Online courses…
- Erik Vollebregt: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erikvollebregt/
- Bassil Akra: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bassil-akra-2388b84b/
- Stefan Bolleininger: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefan-bolleininger-3a717028/
- Martin Witte: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-r-witte/
- Richard Houlihan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-houlihan/
The post We’ve reached episode 100 – What happened for the last 2 years? appeared first on Medical Device made Easy Podcast.